Share Content





















Saturday, October 18, 2014

Real From 'I Love New York' Cancer Comes Back and Spreads


Real's Cancer Comes Back

'I Love New York' star Real (Ahmad Givens) has faced a major setback recently as his cancer came back and it spread to his lungs and liver. Over a year ago, it was initially reported that he had stage colon cancer but the doctors misdiagnosed him and found out he had rectal cancer.  His brother Chance told TMZ that he recently underwent surgery 'to implant a port that will administer  his chemo

He wrote a message on his Instagram with a video saying' he finished up radiation".

Let's pray for Real!



"Just finished up radiation for the cerebellum and headed home.My head is killing me so I need rest.Thanks for your prayers and love from everyone.Special thanks to my bro Kamal this morning"

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails