Share Content





















Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tami Roman Reveals Hew New Man Is 17 Years Younger Than Her


Tami Speaks On New Relationship

Tami Roman is finally speaking out about her new relationship exclusively to Jasmine Brand. She reveals that her new man Reggie is 17 years younger than she is!

She says:


"Although, we deal with the huge age difference in our relationship, seventeen years, I think I’m at a point now where I have to expose that part of myself. I’m constantly trying to figure out ways that Tami can use her ways in whatever. For me, the age difference was an issue, and then it wasn’t an issue. I know a lot of women out there who are going through that thing–older women, younger men. Now I am just trying to expose that part. If there are any parts from us exposing our relationship and deal with each other that can help them or make them feel more comfortable [I'm all for it.]"

They both met at a restaurant in Houston. Reggie has no idea who tami Roman was and never saw an episode of 'Basketball Wives'.. Tami also reveals that she is afraid of being a labeled a 'cougar' 


Watch here:




No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails