Share Content





















Sunday, March 22, 2015

Alicia DiMichele Says She Will NOT Return To 'Mob Wives' For Season 6



Alicia's Future On 'Mob Wives'

Former 'Mob Wives' cast member, Alicia DiMichele, has responded to her name being mentioned during the 'Mob Wives' reunion show .In a recent interview with VH1 she reveals that she does not blame Karen for what her father did and says she no plans to return to 'Mob Wives' next season. 

I don’t blame Karen for what her father did. Karen can only be held accountable for her own words and actions [like] how nonchalantly she spoke of my father-in-law’s murder, as if it was not a tragedy for my family. To think that just because I never met my son’s grandfather that I would not be personally affected by that event is ridiculous

For me and the path that my life has taken since the show I can’t really see a time where me coming back would make sense. I have new goals and aspirations and in order for me to accomplish those goals, I will have to continue to look forward and not backward.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails