Share Content





















Monday, June 29, 2015

Nene Leakes Confirms She Is Leaving 'RHOA'




Nene Leakes Leaving 'RHOA'



Nene Leakes has confirmed that she leaving Real Housewives of Atlanta after seven seasons on the show. She tells PEOPLE magazine that she 'will not miss the negativity' and reveals has a new primetime show in the works. 

 "Me and my husband [Gregg Leakes] have been going back and forth on it for weeks now. But my contract is up and I just think this is the right time. This is my opportunity to spread my wings and do different things." 

 "I'm actually going to be doing a new primetime television show with a big legend," Leakes teases of the series she begins filming this week. "All of my fans will get to see me be really happy, witty and funny and tell all of those one liners that I always have said on Housewives."

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails