Share Content





















Saturday, July 25, 2015

Malaysia Pargo Reveals She Almost Quit 'BWLA' After Her Divorce And Death Of Her Brother



Malasyia Almost Quit 'BWLA'



During the end of  last season of BWLA, Malaysia was dealing with a lot in her life. She was going through a public divorce and revealed at the reunion show that the her brother died in which she revealed this season that he was shot by the police. During a recent interview with VH1 she revealed that she considered quitting the show during her dark times. 

 "Yes, I sort of always wait until the bitter end before I decide, yay or nay. I was going through a really, really tough time and it just seemed like I was starting to cope with everything that was going on around me before it was time to have to relive it all over again [on camera] to tell the story. I feel like if I’m quick to tell the good parts of my life, then why don’t I share the bad parts too, so that everyone knows we are human just like them. A lot of people want to shy away from bad parts of their life but I felt like I had to share it."

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails