Share Content





















Sunday, November 22, 2015

Milan Christopher Dismisses Rumors That He Dating 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett




 Milan Christopher Responds To Dating Rumors

'LHHH' star Milan Christopher is responding to rumor that is he is now dating 'Empires' star Jussie Smollettt. The rumor started when he went to The Shade Room saying that is was somebody he interested in. 


People speculated that it was 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett but both have now said they are both single.


“I was actually with somebody I was interested in. Somebody that you know. It’s certain details of how it happened, when it happened, what took place…I can’t speak of. Eventually ‘The Shade Room’ will get the tea. All of my energy and time right now is going to my music.”


Milan has now responded  to the rumors saying that he not dating Jussie and barely knows him.

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails