Share Content





















Wednesday, April 20, 2016

'LHATL' Newbie Tommie Lee Says Some Of Her Mugshots Are NOT Her




Tommie Speaks On Her Criminal History


'Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta' newbie Tommie Lee is speaking out to VH1
about her alleged 32 mugshots and her criminal history.  In the interview, she admits that some of those mugshots are in fact her but not all of them. 

 Some of them are, some of them ain’t. I was dying laughing like, you just see question marks on that one mugshot. That b—- looked like she been drugged. Some of them sh–s is not even me. Half the time I’ve been on probation without going to prison. Half the time I was put on probation but I was still a badass. I still would violate probation. I wouldn’t do community service so guess that you get booked again and you got a whole new mugshot. People act like I’m just a real criminal out here. I’m not denying any of the s–t that I did but that’s not the life I live right now.


 



She also revealed that she had two daughters and that Tommie is not her real name.

My real name is Latisha Jefferson. Tommie is my actual stage name. It was the nickname that I was called as a kid for being a tomboy. They called me Tommie or Tomboy so yea, that’s my stage name. 


 

No comments:

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails